Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gain Victory Today

                --I wish I could...
                           --If only... 

                                --Maybe one day...






                 Great news. "One day" is here.

                              Today's our Victory Day.


  • Maybe it's putting out the cigarette before the final drag.
  • Or turning off the TV before the next show starts.
  • Or putting away the bag of Cheetos before it's empty.
  • Or signing up for that class.
No matter how large, no matter how small, today let's celebrate every victory. 

Let's lift each other up, not beat each other up.


And that includes our spouses, children, friends...and ourselves. We're often our own harshest critics. Instead of focusing on what we did wrong, let's celebrate what we're doing right.



Feel like you're doing nothing right? Each moment is a new beginning. Start
fresh right now.

"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  Lamentaions 3:21-23



Still feel like there's nothing to celebrate? Grab hold of this awesome promise: 


 God has said, "I will never leave you or abandon you." Hebrews 13:5

The God who created the universe loves us so much he'll stick with us always. That's something to celebrate.

What victories spark your world today? I'd love to hear. 

My victory is walking away from the chocolate covered strawberries.

Update: I ate them all as I went to put them away.

Ok, my NEW victory is being honest about eating all the strawberries.

How about you? What will you celebrate today?

Photo of girl under the trees courtesy of PhotoKanok @freedigitalphotos.net

1 comment: